Tuesday 30 October 2012

Cheeky trip home



Now, firstly, I apologise for this poorly laid-out post. I have absolutely no idea how to blog using only the iPhone app as this is my first time. Secondly I apologise for the lack of posts lately. I took a spontaneous trip back home to visit my family and best friend and have no computer!


On Sunday, myself and my brother and dad went to watch our Rugby team, London Irish, play. Disappointing results but I won't bore you all with rugby talk.

I am visiting until Thursday however I am reluctant to leave, I get super homesick when back in London. But I am so glad I've been spending quality time with my mum, even if we have just been cleaning the house.





I also let my best friend do my Halloween nails, and considering this was the first time she's ever attempted nail art, I think she didn't do a too shabby job!!



I'll be back to post normally on Thursday and also put up my giveaway! (Hopefully.. Anyone else meant to have been paid a week ago and still have an empty bank account?! :'()

Sophie xxxx

12 comments:

  1. Lovely Nails, Thank You For Your Lovely Comment!
    I've Also Got A New Post On My Blog!
    StyleNonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the nails! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur make up

    xxx

    abangarang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great nails!

    Ive just opened a Blog Hop on my Bog if you are interested in joining?

    Thanks
    X

    Http://northernbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that your friend did a good job :)

    onceuponaboudoir.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friend did an awesome job with your nails. Wish she would do my nails too.
    Lovely blog. Wanna follow each other?
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful make up! Love the color lipstick

    Sanne
    Confessions of a blonde

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tagged you in a post, hope you like it :)

    http://zoejohn.blogspot.com/2012/11/tagged.html?spref=tw

    p.s. love the nails

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful and your nails are super cute xx

    ReplyDelete