Having just started a new job, I do not get paid for another month therefore, am a very poor girly. So I do what the best of us can only do, lust over beautiful things on the internet. So here's my October Wish list!
1. This beautiful Leather Look Skirt is from Lavish Alice and is £20. I have been lusting over this ever since it entered their site, about a month or two ago. Considering that I have had a gander at this skirt every day since I first laid eyes on it, you'd have thought I'd have somehow pulled together the brilliant price of £20 to buy it. But trust me, I'm that poor I cannot. However, it will be my #1 thing to buy as soon as I can!
2. I have literally only just come across this Romwe Dress since it's not a site I tend to visit every day. No reasons why, since they have beautiful things. I am in love with skater-style dresses as I find they really compliment my figure as I'm not the skinniest of girls, and I need to try and embrace my curves with what I wear, otherwise I just look like a potato. I also adore Collars as I think they're a simple yet beautiful detail to any dress or shirt.
3. This Denim Shirt is just my kind of shirt! Denim and a dark acidy kind of wash. However, I haven't been a biggest fan of studded collars as they seem to be on every girl I pass by in the street. But that doesn't mean I don't think they're not great on some things, but only the right things!
4. This Skeleton Key necklace is both pretty yet semi edgy. Can give any outfit a slight gothic look.
5. I have wanted a scrabble tile ring for YEARS! And once again, I mention I am too poor to even afford £2 on a ring. Okay, that's a lie, that's the average I spend on wine per day, but still. I will get round to purchasing this on pay day.
6. Oh my dear God aren't these beautiful! I found these Burgundy Velvet Boots on the New Look website but they are in fact Rocket Dog. I never spend enough money on shoes, I have a fair few pairs but they're always cheapy ones from Primark. Not that I don't love Primark, but they fall apart after a few months. I would love to just go all out and buy a buy that cost my £60, not £5. Now, these boots have everything I love about shoes- Laces, ankle support, Burgundy and VELVET. Anyone who knows me knows my wardrobe consists of far too much velvet, but that can just be my one little wardrobe vice!