Monday 24 December 2012

My 21st Birthday at Celtic Manor








Now, if any of you dear people follow me on Twitter, or Instagram you will have probably guessed it was my birthday yesterday (my 21st!!)

For this 'special' occassion, myself and my Mother went for a few days at The Celtic Manor Resort in Newport, Wales. Which is a beauitful hotel which is a Spa resort but also holds the Ryder cup (something to do with golf!)

We had a beautiful day of lunch, swimming, relaxing and facials, Champagne and bubble baths before a 3 course All-you-can-eat meal in the gorgeous restaurant. We then had a lovely night's sleep in the comifest beds in the world and woke up to an all-you-can-eat breakfast, which I took FULL advantage of!

The hotel staff then drove myself and my mother to Cardiff town centre for a lovely day of shopping, and picked us up later on that day! For £99 each, I say with that package we definitely got our money's worth!

I appologise for my lack of blogging lately, we all know how manic it is over Christmas, especially when I do not have my own Laptop back at my family home!

I hope you're all having a LOVELY Christmas and all get what you wish for from Father Christmas tomorrow morning!


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday))) seems like you had lovely celebration)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fab day! You look gorg, hun :)

    Merry Christmas, hope you get lottsa pressies!
    Laura xoxo
    http://pale-girl-reviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great birthday Sophie! :)
    Looks fabulousss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a lovely day, I'd love to do something like this.

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete