Tuesday 30 September 2014

I'M GOING TO LAPLAND


What a week! So, every year, around the end of the month of September, every single person around the world in my job role gets informed of their next placements for the next upcoming seasons. We get to put a few choices down, but whether we get them or not is a different story. The harder you work your butt off, the more chance of receiving a choice or two..

Well, through all of the tears, tantrums, friend's leaving to go home, screaming customers, days almost clicking that 'buy' button on a flight home, everything simply MUST happen for a reason..

Because I'll give you three guesses where I'm about to jet off to to spend 6 weeks over Christmas..

And being a Christmas baby myself (Born Christmas eve, eve..) and a complete festival freak the second it hits December first, it's easy to say I cannot stop grinning, skipping and singing those Christmas tunes..

No comments:

Post a Comment