Wednesday 1 August 2012

No raindrops, just Roses


Barry M - Aqua Green - 285

I'm fairly new at this 'nail art' thing. I see all of these amazing and creative designs online and wish more than anything I could do such things! But, that doesn't mean I can't try! 
These are my attempts at Roses, using 2 shades of green Barry M's and 2 pink standard nail-art pens.
Took a slight while, and also far to long to dry, as they got ruined within a few hours, but they were nice while they lasted.
Lesson is, I may have to invest in a better top-coat varnish.

On another note, I have an extremely bad throat infection which has inflamed all of the glands down my body causing me quite a bit of pain. On the bright-side, my boyfriend's taking me to see 'Ted' tonight and I couldn't be more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment