Now, after a few manic weeks of Christmas, looking after my poorly mum and getting a viral infection which bed-bound me for a week, I am finally BACK and feeling good! I am now back in my house so am looking forward to getting back to outfit posts, make-up trying and reviewing and general malarkys!
Now, for this post (while I painfully unpack all 101 of my suitcases from the holidays, I have been tagged by the gorgeous Laura from 'Pale Girl Reviews' to do this tagged post! And since I have never really done an 'about me' post before, I thought, PERFECT!
The rules are:
Answer the 11 set questions
Set 11 questions for the 11 people you tag
Mention the blog who tagged you
My set Questions were:
1. What are you hoping will happen in 2013?
Now, I am moving abroad for my new job in April, so my biggest wish is that me and my boyfriend stay strong and together even though we'll only get to see each other every other month. That and I try and discover new things and find what I want to do in life.
2. Would you change anything from 2012?
Maybe my laziness. I've been in silly jobs just to get money to live off, and not save up. I wish I has found something a little more for filling to do...
3. If you went into the shop and bought 1 chocolate bar, what would you buy?
Probably a Dairy Milk Whole Nut. Boring I know but sometimes, you can't beat simplicity!
4. What was one of your resolutions for this year?
Like everyone, to lose weight/become healthier! I am so unhealthy it's unbelievable! I want to have more energy, have a body that feels cleaner and lose the tum chub!
5. What's your ideal Saturday night?
Now, I am a bit of a party girl, and an adventurer of all things new! So going on a drunken adventure to somewhere I've never been to before with my boyfriend would be fab. Or even just a game of Scrabble would be amazing.
6. What are two of your favourite books?
The Catcher in the Rye and The Perks of being a wallflower. I read the Catcher in the Rye years and years ago and have forever loved it. And read The Perks of being a Wallflower about 2 years ago when I first met my boyfriend, who advised me to read it. I did, and loved it! (The Hobbit is a fave too!)
7. Are you a Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn person?
This is a hard one! I love them all in different ways! When it's Winter I can't wait until Summer. When It's Summer I can't wait until Autumn, and so on! Autumn or Summer are my favourites though!
8. What is your favourite TV show?
Oooh, How I met your mother! No, New Girl! No, LOST! Don't make me choose...
9. Favourite Movie?
Titanic. American Pie films. Marly and Me. I can't choose again...
10. What are your favourite make-up products to use?
Does this mean brands or actual products? I think products. Which means, I love my lipsticks, especially bright or dark reds! And liquid eyeliner is my saviour!
11. How long do you take to do your face in the morning?
Not long! Give me about 10 minutes and I can be done! If I'm really short for time I could make 5!
My Questions are:
1. What is the story behind your blog name?
2. What is your favourite shade of lipstick?
3. Do you have any pets, if so, what?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go?
5. What would you prefer to wear, dress or jeans?
6. Favourite pizza topping?
7. What is your favourite nail varnish Brand?
8. What was one of your resolutions for 2013?
9. Do you prefer your birthday or Christmas?
10. Are you a morning person or a night person?
11. What is one thing you'd like to do in 2013?
People I tag:
Izzy - http://bellas-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
Jainni - http://jainniscatsandclothes.blogspot.co.uk/
Fiona - http://labelledsm.blogspot.ie/
Angi - http://www.countlesscolourfulthings.blogspot.co.uk/
Mia - http://miaalice.blogspot.co.uk/
Sophie - http://pocockins.blogspot.co.uk/
Gemma - http://buttons-blog.blogspot.co.uk/
Maddie - http://maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/
There's 8, but feel free to do this yourself even if you're not tagged!