Sunday 17 November 2013

Lashes of London Sale | Wishlist



One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six

Happy Sunday! The day for getting all cosy, watching old films and eating roast dinners. Except I went on a long walk today and am about to devour a kebab (ew, sorry diet!) 
But we all know what 'getting cosy' means, getting in a onesie and internet shopping for things you can't afford, and I decided to eye-raid the Lashes of London sale as there's some really good finds on there at the moment, a lot of which are just £10!! 

My particular favourite being the cut-out dugaree-style playsuit, as they have both blue and black available and have cute little hearts linking the top and bottom. I may have to get both colours..

So whilst I slowly eat myself to a heart attack, I wish you all a happy Sunday and hope you all have some very yummy Roast dinners.

10 comments:

  1. great wishlist, love the cut out playsuit.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love dresses one and six, definitely going to have a look on their website now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want number 5 Immediately! Thanks for sharing, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love 5!

    Emma x
    http://www.beautyandrags.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah, those pieces are so so cute! my favorite is the number one!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg those dresses are really nice :) especially the fourth one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the print on 2 and 6!! I love Sunday dinners they're the perfect end to my stupid over tiring day at work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love number 6!skater dresses are my favs at the mo!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that exact maxi dress. It was such a bargain, love Lashes!
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete