Wednesday 13 November 2013

I like to go to the seaside | Outfit Post


Tarten dress - New Look | Bowler Hat - Topshop | Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Socks - Primark | Boots - New Look | Bag - Henry Holland

For the weekend, in a 'get better' program, I went down to Eastbourne to visit some people. And Eastbourne is my happy place, especially the beach. It is such a beautiful, scenic place, and it just shows, you don't need to run as far away as your can from England to find somewhere beautiful.

So, here I'm wearing my new tartan patterned 'dress', which, I put in quotations as it covers my bum about the same amount as I imagine Miley Cyrus would want it to. It's probably down to my longish legs, or my bum has grown in size, so I plan to just team it with leggings from now on, not the tights I'm sporting here. I'm also wearing my new bowler which I love. I've wanted one for years as I do don myself a very 'hat person', so I've bitten the bullet and bought!! (Try saying that 5 times fast.)


Sorry for the slight picture overload. I always think I post too many pictures, just say if so, I like hints and tips when it comes to blogging. Anyways, Question time:

How have you embraced the tartan trend that has come this Autumn?
Where is your 'happy place'?
Who remembers the Kooks?
(whatever happened to them?!)


10 comments:

  1. I think your pics are fab!! I esp love the ones of you on the pier with the sunset, very very good!! Great post, outfit and pics xxx

    Tia
    xx

    http://bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, adore this dress!! xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. the boots are gorgeous!

    check out my latest posts and enter my giveaway
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, I really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    Let me know, I would be happy :-)

    Kiss from Swiss
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
  5. those boots and socks are so lovely! i bet they kept your feet so warm too :) also love The Kooks song, something about The Kooks always puts me in a good mood x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first photo of you is so cute! Love your boots.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit Sophie! Love the boots and socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your dress soooo much! think it might have to be one of my next purchases x

    daniellelucyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely loooove this outfit! This totally confirmed my decision to get a tarten dress :3

    xx
    jasmineglamez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete