Tuesday 3 December 2013

Dotty P's Sale Bling | Jewellery Haul


Now, I'm not one to often go into Dorothy Perkins, however, when I do, I zoom straight on over to the jewellery section, and in particular, the sale jewellery. If you know me, you'll know that I rarely buy full price jewellery and at a push, if I do, it'll be from Primark. I just don't see the point in paying £15 for a necklace when it'll probably break or tarnish or get ruined in some way. So I always purchase my jewellery in the sale but usually from either Dorothy Perkins or Topshop, as I love their jewellery the most. So, now to share a few pieces I have picked up over the past month or so!

White and Gold Spike Necklace - WAS £8.50 - Bought for £2
Gold Chunky Necklace - WAS £15 - Bought for £1.70
White Roped Gold Spike Necklace - WAS £15 - Bought for £4
White, Gold and Silver Chunky Necklace - WAS £15 - Bought for £1.50
Gold Leaf Hoops - WAS £5 - Bought for £1
3 Pack Glitter Studs - WAS £6.50 - Bought for £2
Dangling Square Triangle Earrings - WAS £7.50 - Bought for £2

Sorry for constant shots of my boobies, I never said this blog was PG13. It also looks like I have food down my front, I don't think I did... Awks. Anyways, I think I can safely say, there's no harm in popping into Dorothy Perkins on your lunch break, as you'll probably find a bargain!
Also, sorry I haven't blogged for a few days, I planned a few wish-listy posts / ideas for Christmas themed outfits, but my Pixelmator free trial ran out, and I purchased it on my old laptop, so I'm currently struggling with finding a decent (free) program to use for the moment. Any suggestions?

Have you picked up any good sale jewellery items lately?

12 comments:

  1. love these, can't believe how much cheaper you got them for! love a bargain x

    daniellelucyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh so many jewellery bargains! Just found your blog through the #fblchat and I'm loving it already :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they really were bargains! Some lovely pieces, particularly like the first necklace :)

    Alice ¦ BeautyByAlicee ¦ YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dorothy perkins always have lovely jewellery, and there's always something nice in the sale, unlike most shops where the sale section usually consists of things that just aren't worth it! I have the second necklace from your photos and i've yet to break it like I somehow manage to do with most low cost necklaces!
    Have a great week, Saida xx

    http://saidacanephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the earring they're really great! I have a voucher for Dorothy Perkins so I am very tempted to go and have a look at their jewellery range! You can never have too much jewellery, especially at this time of year when there are lots of nice occasions!
    Chloe xo
    www.chloetheredhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I'm so inlove with those necklaces! Very modern and edgy, perfect statement necklaces. :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great purchases, I love statement necklaces especially at a bargain!!! :)

    lovefromtwinkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first spiked necklace- £2 is an amazing price! I always look in the Topshop sale for reduced necklaces because I don't see the point in paying a lot. I've found some great necklaces in there before for only £1.50! xx

    http://www.mappedoutblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Dorothy Perkins jewellery sales, so many bargains! I really like the first necklace you bought xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the second necklace and the leaf earrings. Can't believe how cheap they are, i'm the same as you though I never really ever buy jewellery unless it's cheap... Or unless it's REALLY nice! Have you ever heard of Photoscape? You can download that for free! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these pieces of jewellery ! Such bargain prices too!
    All of the Christmas outfits that you can pair those with ;) I agree with you on that one - I can't justify spending tons of money on jewellery, where you can get equally as nice ones for a fraction of the price!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust

    ReplyDelete